September 20, 2021
***FUNERAL HOME POLICY AND PROCEDURES FOLLOWING STATE MANDATE***
Holman’s Funeral & Cremation Service and its staff are committed to providing service to the community with compassion and dignity while also complying with State and Federal suggestions and mandates regarding the COVID-19 outbreak. We are monitoring the information provided by the CDC and OHA and will act pursuant to their guidelines.
We wanted to share the following information with families regarding the steps that we at Holman’s are taking in response to this outbreak.
- Funeral homes and mortuaries are listed as essential business and as such will remain open and operational.
- Funerals may proceed, but masks are REQUIRED. Whenever possible, please maintain social distancing.
- We are always available to serve you; 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We may be reached at 503-232-5131. If an appointment is necessary, please call to schedule one.
- When possible, arrangements are being made through email, telephone, and fax. We understand that this is not always possible. In that event, please make an appointment with the office and try to limit attendance to the arrangement to 2 people. Social distancing guidelines will be enforced at any arrangement.
- We are taking all necessary measures to disinfect the facility. This disinfection is occurring several times a day.
It is our goal to continue to provide the best service with compassion and dignity to those who entrust us with their loved ones, while also doing everything that we can to assure the safety of our staff and those in our building.
We will continue to closely monitor the situation and take any necessary actions to preserve the safety of the community and ourselves while providing the services that you need. We sincerely appreciate the trust that you have in us, and we are always available to answer any questions that you may have.
Holman’s Funeral & Cremation Service